I realized recently sometimes I am inadvertently an a-hole because either I am tired, distracted or simply because I am a parent.
- When I had to cut someone off because I realized I had to turn the other way to go to Home Depot.
- When I asked the lady at the McDonald’s drive thru to repeat herself 4 times because both my kids were crying.
- When I held up traffic for about 30 seconds in the same drive thru line so that I could help the crying kids.
- When I held up the Walgreens line because I had approximately a million questions about my child’s prescription.
- Anytime I have ever used WIC especially when I am trying to use multiple coupons at once.
- Anytime I have tried to use a clothing voucher
- When my kid cried while in the doctor waiting room because he was bored and wanted to crawl and I wouldn’t let him.
- When I missed two meetings at work because I was home with a sick kid.
- When I didn’t have time to breakdown all my boxes before putting them in the recycle bin (sorry neighbors)
- When I forgot to send Bubba’s library books back.
So everyone I pissed off I am really sorry.