- The baby bears live with us! They are a perfect addition to our little family and they are so sweet.
- The baby bears are 9 months old. They were preemies so they are are a little behind developmentally but catching up quickly.
- Angel turned 2 yesterday! I can’t believe she is 2.
- Angel is mostly potty trained! She wears underwear at home and daycare but still needs pull ups when we are out and about.
5. We went to Disney world for spring break and it was a great trip! Fast passes and mobile ordering for food were some favorites for us!
6. Princess went to Disney with us! It was so sweet to see her enjoy the same things as when we went when she was 6.
7. Bubba is starting kindergarten next year and he has events to prepare for it and I am definitely not ready.
8. Baby bears don’t have any teeth but I am introducing solids. What are some soft solids? They are not fans of baby food.
9. I need ideas for Easter baskets for all 5 kids!! They don’t need a lot but I want it fun.
10. Any good ideas for summer vacations in the Midwest for children 1-5? I want to take some weekend trips.
I’m so sorry I didn’t post this. It was a very busy time with lots of transitions and the holidays. Here it is 25 days late.
Bubba is in a new preschool class. He had to move to the mornings so he wouldn’t continue to miss due to visits. It has been a great transition and he loves his teacher.
Bubba is still struggling to learn his letters. He has about 15 capital at this point. Anyone have any good tips?
Angel is throwing a fit every time she goes in the car seat (she is rear facing) does anyone have any good advice for that?
We saw Santa again with Diva this year at the zoo and it was such a great treat.
Z came to Christmas this year with his parents and it was so nice to see them and to have them included in our family celebrations.
Curly is with her mom 5 nights a week (she went from one over night, to two over nights to three and then the Holidays came and we added this two nights and because she is so close to being returned home they decided to keep it 5 nights a week) and she will officially be transitioned home in January.
We all went to a light show a couple days before Christmas and the kids loved it. It is so magical to see things from the kids eyes.
Christmas was great. Bubba and Angel got motorized “four wheelers” from Santa and were thrilled. We loved being with family and having a relaxing day.
I had Princess for Christmas Eve which is a very special treat and we loved our time together.
We went to a noon Years Eve celebration at our local museum which was a blast. The kids had som much fun and we then went to bed at our normal times.
Sorry this is late guys. I have been super busy. I know I said I would start blogging regularly but I haven’t. I am not sure what to blog about and I just don’t have the time right now. I have been posting more on Instagram. I might eventually start weekly updates again let’s see.
- Curly started unsupervised with her mom this month and her mom came over 12 times this month (I have to keep track for dcfs). It is going super well and once her mom gets a place we will start overnights.
- Though I love Angel and I feel so blessed to still have her in my life I am heartbroken that she is still in my home and not with any of her brothers. She had 3 older brothers and she has twin brothers who were born in July. I want her to be able to bond with them but for right now she sees them all once a week. I also have contact with both her parents and keep them updated on everything.
- Bubba’s case breaks my heart every day. I have limited contact with his parents. He does see his parents weekly. I feel bad that he also isn’t with his siblings. He has sibling visits 2 times a month and we still see Diva once or twice a month.
- Baby Z is doing really well. His parents still call and update me weekly and we see him as much as we can. He is a rough and tumble toddler now and keeps me on my toes when ever we have him.
- Baby Z pictures from when we first had him are showing up on my time hop and making me have super duper baby fever.
- I am letting kids handle more of their own problems. I have noticed when I don’t get involved they get a long a lot better.
- I need to lose weight for health reasons. I have started walking and riding bikes more with the kids and eating healthier.
- I have started dating. It isn’t going well lol. However, I am optimistic that there is somewhere out there that wants to be a part of this craziness.
- Curly’s birthday is on Halloween so we will be having a safari birthday party with her mom and grandma present.
- For Halloween this year we will all be animals :). So excited to show you.